Tuesday, September 25, 2012

30 in 30 - September 2012 Number 15

Photo Shoot

Supplies: Card stock by Core'dinations and Stampin' Up! Patterned paper from unknown manufacturer. Gems by Sticko, Eva Creative, and Queen & Co. Letter stickers by Doodlebug Designs. Ink by Tim Holtz and Versamark. Spray ink by Glimmer Mist. Shimmer pen by Gelly Roll. Polka dot tape by Queen & Co. Butterfly tape, unknown manufacturer. Stamps by Stampin' Up! Embossing powder and journaling spots, unknown manufacturer.

 Awhile back, my Mom and I went garage saling, and I picked up a couple pieces of old camera patterned paper. Rarely do I find much in the way of good scrapbooking supplies at garage sales, and I wasn't sure what I'd use this particular paper for, but it turned out to be ten cents well spent.

For this layout, I created some flower embellishments with card stock, a rubber stamp I've had for quite awhile, embossing ink and powder, some spray ink, and a few glittery epoxy "gems." I like the overall effect of all those cameras in the background, accented by colors that coordinate with the photos.

Lots more to post, so onto number 16...

No comments:

Post a Comment