Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Layout Share - October 2018

Here are two pages of October, 2018, that I completed at the recent 3-day crop at my local scrapbook store.

1. Shopping for Clothes


For this page about going shopping for new fall clothes last year, I used a sketch from one of May Flaum's classes. Most of the supplies came from Echo Park, except for some of the letter stickers, which were from Recollections and Simple Stories, and the puffy hearts, which came from American Crafts. The page is visually busier than I usually like, but I think it turned out pretty well, and the colors are luscious.

2. Hello, Fall


I forget sometimes how much I like kraft backgrounds for fall pages. For this little blurb about autumn leaves where my husband works, I used some Echo Park patterned paper strips and enamel dots, as well as a card from a cut-apart sheet that I fussy cut for the title--LOVE! The leaves are from Recollections (at Michaels), and there's a few heart-shaped enamel dots from Shimelle Laine and a few gold glitter ones from American Crafts.

While there's not much story here, it is a little fragment of our 2018 life that I wanted included in our album.

No comments:

Post a Comment