Monday, February 17, 2020

Currently - February 17


I have a few minutes before I'm on my way to the Monday lunch date with my sweetheart, and I thought I'd share what's currently going on with me.

Watching: Counterpart on Amazon Prime, a riveting drama about what happens if the world splits into two identical worlds. I highly recommend, though it is a little hard to keep all the narrative elements straight if you're not paying attention.

Reading: French subtitles. Daniel and I are trying to learn French, and one of the tools we're using is watching TV shows we know with French subtitles to learn more vocabulary. We've also been watching a French show on Netflix, Bonfire of Destiny, in French AND with French subtitles. I don't know if it's helping, but we're enjoying it.

Listening: Mostly to the radio, or the usual podcasts.

Making: Scrapbook pages of our visit to Animal Kingdom in the summer of 2018.

Planning: Content for this blog. :)

Loving: The promise of spring's arrival in a little over a month.

What's up with you currently? Don't forget to check out my friend Kristin's Currently list on her blog right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment