Monday, July 23, 2018

A Summer Walk and Photo Safari

Last Friday, I took my usual neighborhood walk, pausing to take photos along the way. It was a mostly sunny day, but the air was pleasantly warm with a cool breeze.




I passed a tree that seems a little confused, its leaves already starting to turn, even though summer's only about half over--unless it knows something I don't.



A black-eyed-susan blooming near the wall by our apartment complex.



These lavender beauties stretching out along the sidewalk.



And these blooms look like they're just about done for the season.



These odd little things, scattered among the grass, looking just a bit like umbrellas.



A tiny, tiny tree, daydreaming about twinkle lights and shiny decorations in its future.



These lovely white cups catching the sunlight.



And this color.



Evergreens and bright oak leaves, and in the distance, the restaurant where Daniel and I ate the night he proposed to me.



On the way home...


No comments:

Post a Comment