Monday, March 25, 2019

Currently - March 25


My friend Kristin of rukristin and the Awesome Ladies Project has this really cool project for quickly documenting your life on a regular basis, called the Currently card. You can read all about Currently and get your own digital Currently card for free here.

I plan to participate on a regular basis on this blog, starting today.

Here are the things I'm currently...

Watching -- Nikita. I discovered the show while browsing Netflix one day, and I was hooked. Honestly, it's kind of like comic book drama come to life, but it's easy and entertaining to watch, and I love the strong female characters kicking ass. Bonus: there's a male character on the show that cracks wise with some Star Wars references thrown in. Love!

Reading -- Becoming by Michelle Obama. I've mentioned before that because of an issue with my aging eyes, I'm not able to read a lot right now, so I'll be working on this book awhile. So totally worth it.

Listening -- The latest episode of the Crafty Ass Female podcast, the season four opener, which is all about growth.

Making -- Scrapbook pages documenting my 50th birthday trip to Orlando in June of 2018. I really like how the pages are coming together and forming the narrative of the trip. I'm having such a good time with it!

Feeling -- Energized. Spring is here, and I'm looking forward to this season of renewal after a cold, difficult winter of certain personal challenges that are starting to taper off, thankfully.

Planning -- Blogging content and a schedule to keep it fresh.

Loving -- The promise of good things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment