Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Favorite Photos - First Quarter - 2019

Usually, I do a single month of favorite photos, but I haven't been taking as many photos these first three months of 2019 as I usually do, and I haven't been keeping up with the monthly practice of posting.

That's about to change.

Meanwhile, here are seven of my favorite photos of January, February, and March of this year.

1. Autumn's Last Fall



One early January morning when I was leaving Moonwinks Cafe in nearby Dixboro, this sprig of fallen foliage lay on my windshield. I thought it looked cool and snapped a shot.

2. Snow at the Door


Near the end of January, after a snowfalll, and I opened the front door to find plenty of the white stuff at my feet.

3. Poinsettia Transplant


The managers at our apartment complex gave us this poinsettia plant for Christmas, and it quickly outgrew its tiny original pot. I went shopping at Ace Hardware and bought soil, a larger terra cotta pot, and a saucer. The move on Valentine's Day went quickly and easily, and I placed the plant by the window to get some much-needed light.

4. Flowers


Daniel and I bought a new car in February, and while I was cropping the same Saturday we drove it off the lot, he bought me flowers that awaited me on the front seat. He is the sweetest.

5. Purple


Since June of 2018, I have been enjoying fashion colors in my hair. It started out as "mermaid hair," but at my February appointment, the stylist went all purple, and I love it. Love, love, love!

6. Celebrating Good Luck


I'm so lucky to have really great friends, including my sweetheart, who went out with me and three of my girls to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. First, we tried a local Irish pub, but it was way too crowded and loud. Our second choice, a local Irish bar, proved to have the same problem. Third choice was a charm, and we had a great meal, great drinks, and a great time at Bar Louie. Together is the luckiest of all.

7. Date Night


Daniel and I try to keep our Thursday date night tradition going as often as we can. Dedicated together time is important to both of us. Last week's date was at Red Robin, and Daniel "photo bombed" the shot I snapped of my tall, frosty Sam Adams Cold Snap. He never ceases to delight me.

No comments:

Post a Comment