Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Favorite Photos - June 2019


First up, the birthday present from my husband, a Royal typewriter, and it's PURPLE! I've wanted a typewriter for a long, long time, and I'm over-the-moon excited to put this beauty to work on journaling for my paper-crafting projects.



We went on an excursion to a mall we usually only visit at holiday time, and this was the view looking up from the food court where we enjoyed a bit of lunch.



Most Mondays, I can be found at the Moonwinks Cafe in Dixboro, not far from Daniel's work, and this is the front of the cafe, roses beginning to bloom.



Happy Birthday to LaLa! Me...at 51.



Walking around the Domino's Farms building while waiting for Daniel, I came across these delicious purple flowers, basking in the sunshine.



A quick snapshot after birthday lunch at one of my favorite spots.



And for birthday dinner, we walked up to Outback Steakhouse. Spending time with him is the greatest gift of all. Every day.



And speaking of gifts, we took this selfie right outside the front door of the house we bought in May on the day we finally got the keys. Our search for a house was a long, very difficult one, and those smiles reflect how happy we were, how lucky we felt, to see that particular journey end.



An actual sign at the Target nearest our new home: people...seriously. My eyes just about rolled out of my head when I saw this, and I simply had to take a picture.



My sweetheart made us breakie. It was yummy!



For me, the best part of summer is the flowers. So many different kinds and colors, all over the place, bringing smiles to my face.



My temporary workstation at our house, where I sat while the carpets upstairs were being cleaned. It's already starting to feel more like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment