Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Pick of the Week - July 3

Things around the blog promise to be a little sparse and scattered until we get this move done, but while I have a few minutes, I thought I'd share a pick of the week, and this one is two-fold.


First part of my pick...those Thickers! (pictured here with die cuts by Shimelle)

I love the font, and I love that color. I can hardly wait to use them. I'm thinking they might go really well with the beachy theme of my second wedding, as well as a dozen other projects.

And these were cheap, a little less than half the regular price, which brings me to the second part of my pick--Tuesday Morning. If there's one nearby, check it out. I admit, it can be hit-or-miss, and it's a good idea to ask the employees when the crafty supplies arrive each week, but I have found so much paper-crafting goodness at all three of my local Tuesday Morning stores.

I didn't even know the store carried stuff I might want until I heard about it a few years ago on a scrapbooking podcast, so that's why I'm sharing it today.

If you do go and find good stuff, leave me a comment and let me know all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment