Sunday, August 11, 2019

Favorite Photos - July 2019

1. Rain


As July began with some substantial rain, we were still living in our apartment, getting ready to move to our house.


2. Flowers


County Farm Park has so many flowers throughout the summer. I love hydrangeas and whatever these happy purple flowers are.


3. Daniel at the Park


I adore that smile. Enough said. :)

4. Bubbles


We went to a 4th of July parade, and there were bubbles!


5. Moving the Frog



That little frog has moved with us since I bought him the year we got married. This was the day it was time to move Froggie from the patio in front of our apartment to the porch at our new home.


6. Our Paver Patio


And on the patio of our new home, these little tiny plants crawling up through the crevices.


7. Mermaid Hair


In the middle of the chaos of moving, I took time out to get my hair done.


8. Hydrangeas



I. Love. These. Flowers!


9. Happy Birthday to Mom


The last cleaning day at the apartment was the same day as my Mom's birthday, which I honored with my favorite Starbucks drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment