Saturday, July 14, 2012

Inspiration Sunday - July 15

Lots and lots of new products coming out as the Summer of CHA gets underway, and I'm starting to get inspired by a couple of new collections previewed at Scrapbook Update.

First, my friend Suzanne called to my attention a delicious collection by Simple Stories called Harvest Lane. I love the name, I love the papers, I love the accoutrements. I want it all, and I'm practically drooling to get it into my hot little hands. There are so many pieces to this collection, it was hard to choose a favorite, but I really like this sheet of card stock stickers:

(photo from Simple Stories blog.)

Bella Blvd. also has an adorable autumn line debuting this year:

(photo from the Bella Blvd. blog)

Some of the colors don't say traditional fall to me, but the designs look playful and fun, as well as versatile.

Another collection that caught my eye was Lily Bee's Autumn Spice. I love the colors and tones of these papers, which look like they'll be great mixed with other collections.


(photo from Lily Bee blog.)

American Crafts' Pumpkin Patch is a fall collection that mixes in some Hallowe'en themes, too.

(photo from American Crafts blog.)

I love the pumpkins and the oak leaves and acorns papers.

But my very favorite of the new autumn collections, hands-down, is the absolutely gorgeous one from Bo Bunny, called Apple Cider.

(photo from the Bo Bunny blog.)

It's like these papers and accompanying embellishments were made for me, and I have no idea how I'm going to wait to get my hands busy creating with them.

Of course, all of these images and colors so reminiscent of my favorite season are just making me hanker for cooler weather and everything that goes with it even more.

What new collections are inspiring you?

No comments:

Post a Comment