Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Coffee Break - A Scraplift


For one of my 10th anniversary album layouts, I scraplifted this adorable page in Creating Keepsakes Magazine:


I really loved the look of all those patterned paper tags with the title in the right corner of the second page. I didn't have the same number of photos, but I had more journaling to include, so I adapted the design accordingly.

Here's my version:


Lots of different patterned papers on this page, bits and pieces of a kit I assembled just for this album. Most of the supplies came from Simple Stories, but there's a bit of Bo Bunny in there, some Thickers, of course, a couple Studio Calico mistables. I like how it all works together, capturing the style of the inspiration layout, but definitely my own style, too.


1 comment:

  1. Great double pager and take on the CK page. I really like the mixed lettering :)

    ReplyDelete