Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pick of the Week - September 17

Truth be told, I haven't been doing a lot of actual scrapbooking lately. I've been using my time for paper-crafting on relocating my craft space and doing an album reorganization. Those things are mostly complete, though the organization of the craft space, now that most everything's been relocated, is now on the list. I need to adjust to the new setting, get into the groove of scrapbooking again.

And somehow find or make time for that.

Hey, how cool would it be if we could actually MAKE extra time? Just whip up a batch some Wednesday afternoon when the to-do list is running long?

The word we're all looking for here is...ANYway...

My pick of the week is a class I've been taking from Shimelle Laine called Cover to Cover. My main purpose for taking this class was specifically to get inspired to develop a better album system for storing my layouts, and that has certainly worked. But this class is a whole lot more that. There are so many inspiring ideas for pages to create, how to acquire photos from childhood, how to use up supplies, and so on. The class first ran in 2012, and now it's a self-paced collection of 25 lessons with several videos and some bonus extras.

At $30, Cover to Cover is a little bit pricier than many of Shimelle's other classes, and it's well worth it. I'm only up to the 18th lesson, and I've already learned so much and been so inspired.

Now...all I need is to figure out how to make some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment