Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Layout Share - Vacation in June 2018

Yesterday, I shared some layouts that I worked on at crops over the past few weeks and completed at home with journaling and finishing touches.

Here are a few more, these from our June vacation to Florida last year:

Unexpected Star Wars Parade


I created this layout with leftovers from a Star Wars kit Daniel bought me awhile back, a few enamel dots, a little patterned paper from a pad I bought online, some letter stickers, and a little bit of my own doodly pen work. I love this story, and I like how this modified grid page turned out.

All Aboard


My favorite thing about this page, other than the great photos, especially of me and Daniel, and the one of DJ, is the train embellishments with punched-out Mickeys in the cars. Having a Mickey punch, which I got for a good price from Joann, makes embellishing pages about our Disney World moments a lot easier.

Ghostly Attraction


Problem: too many cute Hallowe'en supplies I will never, ever use to document Hallowe'en. Solution: use all the cuteness on a page about the Haunted Mansion at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom! I absolutely love this page and had a lot of fun creating it. Most of the supplies came from an Echo Park Paper kit called Bewitched, which I had to have the moment I saw it, even though I had no stories to tell with it at the time. I added a Thickers title word, along with a few other embellishments, and it worked out perfectly.

Saying Goodbye


And finally, this page about saying goodbye to DJ, with supplies from Shimelle, along with some Tinkerbell stickers, enamel dots, and a few puffy stars. I don't normally like dark backgrounds, but I think this patterned paper worked really well, and I like this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment