Wednesday, October 30, 2019

What's Going On - October 2019




As October draws to a close--already!--here's what's going on with me me.

1) My new project called Celebrate October has been an amazing experience, and I can't wait to start working on the pages for the album. I've had so much fun devising and writing the prompts, and I know I'm going to enjoy putting the album together, but the best part has been getting to know the participants better and being inspired by their work.

2) This month, Daniel and I celebrated 18 years together and 17 years married. We stayed close to home for our anniversary this year, exploring parts of Michigan neither of us has ever seen before, and it was awesome. Time together always is.

3) The last vestige of our moving adventure--cleaning out the storage unit--was done this month, too, and it feels good to have that chapter of our life behind us.

4) I've been thinking a lot about writing again. I've even reviewed part of a novel I've worked on for several years, and I have toyed around with an older story idea, as well as a brand new one. And I'm kicking around ideas for a memoir.

5) About a week ago, I came down with a cold that started out mild and grew in intensity (and misery!) as it settled in. I am more than ready to be done with this particular nasty virus.

6) Finally, November begins in two days, and I'm planning on doing my 30 in 30 Thankfully project. The plan is to post on this blog the 30 things I'm thankful for, whenever I'm inspired, rather than with a daily requirement. (I am not fond of daily requirements.)

So...that's what's going on with me as October goes. Leave me a comment and tell me what's going on with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment