Saturday, May 30, 2020

Layout Share - Holidays at Somerset


Another layout for my 2017 yearbook, and another one I created with lots of stamping and a Christmas tree punch.

First, I created the tree embellishments by punching out the shapes from two colors of Distress card stock. I also punched 1/4 inch circles with a whole punch I've had for years and years but haven't used a whole lot lately.

Next, I used stamps and the same Distress colors as the card stock I chose to make my own patterned paper strips, and I used one of the colors from the tree embellishments to die cut letters for part of my title.

Lots of stars and gems and enamel dots accent the trees, and I love how this page turned out, especially how well I was able to coordinate the colors I chose with the photos.

I've only got a couple pages left, and 2017 will be all wrapped up!

No comments:

Post a Comment