Sunday, May 31, 2020

Layout Share - Merry Christmas to Us



I usually do Shimelle Laine's Journal Your Christmas as my album for all the holiday-related stories, but I also create a page for my yearbook, and this is the one I did for 2017.

My favorite part of this layout is those adorable snowmen, which my sweetheart bought me for Christmas way back in 2009! I've been saving them all this time, and they work perfectly on this page, which gathers plenty of photos of Christmas day, spent with my husband Daniel and my nephew D.J.

There's a lot going on here, so I chose a grid design to organize it all into a coherent visual story. I love using tags, and I love that I got some twine on the page, too! Just a little bit of Christmasy patterned paper, leaning towards whimsical to coordinate with the snowmen, provides plenty of energy and interest without overpowering the page.

I love it!

And just two more pages to go before the 2017 yearbook is complete!

(Unless, of course, I decide to do more pages later...)

No comments:

Post a Comment