Friday, May 1, 2020

Layout Share - Apple Picking


A fall-themed collection by Carta Bella provided patterned paper and embellishments for  telling this story about picking apples at our favorite orchard, as summer was waning into autumn.

(To accommodate the rest of the photos, I also created a companion pocket-page, not pictured.)

I fussy cut the truck image and "hello" out of a 4x6 cards from a cut-apart sheet, and I die cut the doilies and circles that hold my journaling.

The apple enamel sticker came from a package I got (and forgot about!) at Paper Source awhile back, and I added some gold puffy heart stickers that I so love, as well as some enamel dots, and sprinkles of gold spray mist by Heidi Swapp to finish it off.

A day among the apple trees is one of my favorite things, and I treasure this memory even more now that visiting the orchard might not happen this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment