Thursday, April 30, 2020

Layout Share - Solar Eclipse



I almost never use black as a background on my scrapbook pages, but for this story about my husband and I having a picnic during the solar eclipse, that heart print seemed the perfect pick, especially since it's been in my stash for quite awhile.

Even better, I was able to use my Cameo to cut the title out, using an old Stampin' Up! marker to color the edges of the large letters and color in the smaller pieces and the date.

I went through all my supplies for anything yellow or sun-related, and I loved getting to use the sunglasses.

I die cut pinked circles out of patterned paper scraps and punched stars out of gold glitter paper scraps. I used an old 3x4 card, cut to fit, for my journaling, and finished it all off with enamel dots and some word stickers.

The 2017 album is coming together, and I'll have more to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment