Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Layout Share - Summer 2017

Hello! Lately, I've been working on pages for my 2017 scrapbook, and here's one I created last week, featuring a story about going to a local fair with my friends.

Hashtag Summer


I bought the background paper a long time ago to document a different story, and I forgot to use it for that, but it worked really great for this companion page to an 8.5x11 pocket page I used for the rest of the photos from this outing.

I included a piece of memorabilia, the wrist band I got for being able to purchase beer, and I used some chipboard pieces by Crate Paper, as well as patterned paper scraps, some puffy stickers and enamel dots by Elle's Studio, and a foam hashtag by American Crafts. I love the wide-open-ness of this layout, how the faded image of the ferris wheel evokes our experience, even though we didn't actually ride the ferris wheel or any other ride. Simple pages like this make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment