Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Layout Share - Celebrate Together


The poor quality of the photo aside, I enjoyed making this page with some supplies that aren't my usual style. I don't have a lot of birthday-themed supplies, but awhile back--you know, when we could safely shop--I bought a sheet of chipboard stickers by Crate Paper that coordinated with some card stock stickers, and those were the style inspiration for this layout about my sweetheart's birthday back in 2017.

I used a variety of embellishments, a scrap of patterned paper, and some stamping to tell this happy story about celebrating Daniel's birthday. I even dragged out a border punch! I like how it came together. This was one of those pages that I didn't think was going to work at first, but in the end, it made me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment