Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Layout Share - Remembering Mom


I had so much fun creating this page about remembering my Mom on her birthday in 2017. She loved flowers, so I chose this bright, happy floral print from  Carta Bella as a background, adding some chipboard stickers and fussy cut flowers from the same collection as embellishments. I also used puffy hearts and little tiny enamel hearts as accents, and I was able to use some very old October Afternoon letter tile stickers as part of my title.

For part of the journaling, I was able to utilize a favorite technique--writing directly on a photo--using the "blank" space on the lid of my Starbucks cup, and the rest of the journaling went on two die cuts.

My favorite part of this page was incorporating a photo of my Mom from 2006, cut to fit a die cut frame. I really love this story about the way I honor my Mom's memory every year, and I like how this page came together.

1 comment: