Saturday, February 9, 2013

January 2013 Kit - Layout 5

Up, Up & Away


Probably the most remarkable thing about this page for me is the background paper which I've had for I don't know how many years. It's from a Little Yellow Bicycle travel line, and I've been hoarding it, trying to find the perfect use for it. Since I made it part of the kit and really wanted to get as much of the kit used as I possibly could, I matched these photos up with it, and I love the result.

Other supplies not included in the kit I assembled are brand new letter stamps from Recollections, which I bought on sale at Michaels a few weeks ago for $5. The set includes both upper and lower case, along with some symbols, and I really dig the font. I also used the word stamp "daydream" from Close to My Heart, along with a sentiment and camera stamp from Hero Arts for Studio Calico. Ink is all Archival black from Ranger.

This one's a favorite, and it's the second layout for the tenth anniversary album.

No comments:

Post a Comment