Saturday, March 2, 2013

General Store


Another layout from my own February kit. The last week and a half, I've been under the weather, and my progress with scrapbooking with this kit has been slowed and interrupted. I've got a couple more layouts to make before the kit's used up. I bought a few other papers and supplies to use for the anniversary album, so there will be more photos of those pages as I create them.

I'm thinking about what I want to do for the March kit, and as soon as I feel better and can assemble some things, I'll share.

Meanwhile, next layout...

p.s. I forgot to mention that I used this sketch by Shimelle Laine for this layout. I replaced the three small photos with embellishments because I had only the two photos for this story.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice layout and journaling. The General Store looks like a great place to go for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete