Friday, February 21, 2020

Animal Kingdom - Part Four

Thanks for joining me for the fourth and last part of my Animal Kingdom layout share. First up, a page about taking a break to relax and unwind.


Drinks


I have been very inspired by the Crafty Jen Schow You-Tube series, Use It or Lose It, as well as the Facebook group of the same name, and this page is a result of that inspiration. I used pieces of a kit from Elle's Studio, which I think I bought either last summer or the summer before. I cut several of the 3x4 and 4x6 cards from the kit into circles with my circle dies, and used a journaling card, along with some other die cuts from the kit. The letters were cut with dies from white card stock, and I added a few puffy stickers and enamel dots. The colors are happy and vibrant, and the page makes me happy.


Goodnight, Animal Kingdom


Last, another calendar page as background, which I love, love, love. For me, the highlight of Animal Kingdom was mostly The Lion King and its characters, so it seemed fitting to use this particular background as the end of the Animal Kingdom story. I used some stickers from the Photoplay collection, We Bought a Zoo, letter stickers from Thickers by American Crafts, and added just a few small embellishments to finsh off the page. It makes me smile every time I look at it.


So, those were some pages from our first Animal Kingdom adventure during the week of my birthday in 2018. Next, I'll be working on pages from our first ever Universal Studios adventures, including the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and also pages for my 2017, 2018, and 2019 yearbooks, using lots and lots of items from my stash.

And if we're lucky, we might start seeing some sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pages. They bring back my own memories of Animal Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete