Friday, December 21, 2012

Journal Your Christmas - Page One

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, especially being a bit behind in my holiday preparations as I recovered from a wisdom tooth extraction, I finally had the chance to get started on my pages for Journal Your Christmas, the class Shimelle Laine offers every year.

Here is page one:


Not the best photo, but the best I could do, given the pervasive gloom.

Except for the letter stickers, the supplies are all leftover from last year's holiday-themed stash. I used a full sheet of transparency so that the page behind would show through. I love that effect, and I love all those red deer evoking, for me, the origins of the holiday.

The rest of the album is coming together slowly. I'll be sharing more as I complete pages and find time to take photos.

Today is the first day of my 12 Days of Winter project, so there will be things to share from that, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment