Saturday, July 6, 2013

Lyndsey At 14


The first handout for the Camp Scrap 2013 class encouraged us to get started. While our delightful instructor, the talented May Flaum, used a kit, I went with some supplies I wanted to get used up from a Dear Lizzy collection a season or two back.

This page was also inspired by Wilna Furstenberg's Art Class at Two Peas. I love the idea of white on white card stock, curling up the edges of the top layer and inking it. I used a lot remnants on this page, stickers and some gold spray mist by Heidi Swapp to coordinate with the gold glitter Thickers. I love how easily this page came together, and it makes me happy to highlight these photos of my niece Lyndsey who lives too far away.

Using some of the same collection of supplies, I also did a page about my little Mommy and some papercrafting fun we shared:


Again, a bunch of bits and pieces, including some stamped hearts, kraft photo corners, twine from October Afternoon I've had quite awhile, and that bold background card stock by Stampin' Up! I had a lot of fun putting this page together, clustering and layering, and I really love that photo of my happy Mom with paper flowers we created together.

No comments:

Post a Comment