Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Own Kit - May 2014


For this kit, I went with Echo Park papers from two different collections, Splendid Sunshine and Capture Life. Some journaling cards from Basic Grey, and some die cuts from Jilliebean Soup round out the paper selection. I chose some basics from Studio Calico in enamel dots and alphabet stickers, adorable butterfly stick pins from Jilliebean, and a whole bunch of buttons and brads and flowers and die cuts from my stash. There's some fiber that was a gift from a friend, some older letter stickers I've had a long time, and a brand new tiny little bottle of sequins from Doodlebug for lots of sparkle. Oh, and clear acrylic butterflies from Heidi Swapp, too.

Love the bright fun of this kit and, as with all the others, really hoping to have some time to play soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment