Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Own Kit - Spring 2014 Bonus


When I was putting together the March, April, and May kits, I decided I wanted to do a bonus kit for spring. I pulled together papers from Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye, sticker sheets and journaling card collections from both, some lovely ribbon and fiber I was given by one of my besties, baker's twine from American Crafts, buttons from Doodlebug, Prima, and La Mode, some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye, gems from Queen & Company, brads and flowers I was given, and some older brads from Making Memories. I love how bright and bold this kit looks altogether, with that softer blue to balance things out. I can probably use these supplies as an add-on to the May kit, also.

Have I mentioned I can't wait to get started using all of these pretties?

1 comment:

  1. You have a great eye for coordinating things, Mel! Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete