I apologize for being a few days late with this announcement, but...
30 in 30 Scrapbooking - November 2012 is right around the corner!
The previous two editions of 30 in 30 Scrapbooking, June and September, were smashing successes, and the month of November promises to be even more so.
It's 30 in 30 Scrapbooking, with a little twist.
The twist? Anything goes.
Instead of being limited to scrapbook pages, any paper-crafting project counts: cards, tags, banners, decorated gift bags, gifts, whatever you can make with paper and glue and whatever else is in your stash. For most of us, November's a busy month, full of preparation for the holidays, so I wanted to make it a bit easier to complete 30 projects, even with the holiday festivities beginning to ramp up and our schedules filling up.
The prize contains a bit of a twist, too. There will be a random drawing for a $30 gift certificate to the online store at Two Peas in a Bucket, and there will be an additional surprise for one lucky winner whose project is your hostess' favorite.
Participants from the past two installments of 30 in 30 Scrapbooking are already signing up. Want to join in? If so, just drop me an email by November 7th, and I'll get you set up with access to our Yahoo group.
The rules are a little simpler this time.
1. Complete 30 paper-crafting projects in 30 days. Scrapbook pages, large gift tags, mini-books, gifts, cards, banners, center-pieces, anything you create with paper-crafting supplies is included. Please keep in mind that each completed project counts as one item of the 30. (For example, if you create a banner that says "Christmas Joy," the whole banner counts as one project, not one for each letter.) Your hostess reserves the right for final judgment on whether a project qualifies or not.
2. All 30 projects must be completed and images posted to the gallery by midnight in the Eastern time zone on the last day of the challenge. (November 30th.) Please number your projects 1 - 30 so it's easier for your hostess to keep track.
3. To be eligible for prizes, participants must join the Yahoo group and post images of their projects in the gallery there.
4. Your hostess will make final determination on prize eligibility and reserves the right to disqualify projects or participants if she deems it necessary.
5. Enjoy yourself! The point of this challenge is to get inspired, jump start your creativity, and have fun in the process.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me by clicking right here.