Friday, October 19, 2012

News From LaLa's House


Autumn is in full swing around here. It's my favorite time of year with the cooler temperatures, the playful wind, the brilliant colors all around, more beautiful this year than ever before.

After the creative surge of 30 in 30 Scrapbooking - September, 2012, I took a bit of a breather from that hectic pace, and I admit I've neglected this blog a bit. (I just posted several projects I've been working on, though.)

I've been doing the 12 Days of Autumn, and I just purchased the album I'll be using to put it all together.

I'm also getting ready to announce the November edition of 30 in 30 Scrapbooking, which will be a whole lot different, but even more fun, than the last two.

Daniel and I just celebrated our ten-year anniversary last weekend, and there will be lots of scrapbook pages about that to share in the days to come, once my photos arrive in the mail.

May Flaum's Kitastic class at Big Picture was awesome, full of inspiration. I can't wait to see what she teaches next.

Shimelle Laine's newest class, Scrapbook Remix, is starting Monday, October 22nd. There's still time to sign up, and you can do that by clicking on this. I'm so excited. Shimelle's classes inspire me and teach me so much!

Lots of changes for me and my family on the horizon as we head into the holiday season.

Happy October to all of you, now that the month is more than half over!

No comments:

Post a Comment