Thursday, January 10, 2013

JYC - Ten Years

One of the prompts was titled "The Greatest Gift," and my mind went right to my sweetheart, especially since we celebrated ten years of marriage last October. I had a photo from our first Christmas as a married couple, and I had the perfect piece of patterned paper from Bo Bunny in my stash, just waiting to be put to good use.


Bits and pieces from different collections on this page that I really like a lot. Some Thickers from American Crafts, of course, the glitter paper from that company, also. Brads from Bo Bunny. Holly from Making Memories, stickers and patterned paper from Echo Park Paper.

One of the things I really love about this project is the mixture of past stories and present. It gives me the chance to include things about my holiday experience, my holiday history, if you will, that might not otherwise make it into a scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment