Thursday, January 10, 2013

Back to Scrappin'

I'm finally back to scrapbooking, after the holiday season and the New Year's celebration.

After Mom and I both caught the virus her caregiver brought to our house when she should've known better, it took us both over a week to recover.

With all of that behind me, I've had the chance to work on Journal Your Christmas, and with the brilliant sunshine we enjoyed today, I was able to get some fairly decent photos taken and get back to blogging as well.

I'll start with a page I did about one of my favorite treats of the holiday season, Panera's holiday bread.


I used mostly October Afternoon goodies for this 8x8 layout, except for the Thickers. I went for simple because the closeup photo kind of speaks for itself. I'm gonna miss indulging in that yumminess until next year.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're both feeling better hon. :) This page ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Mel! Is your journal your Christmas album all 8x8? Can't wait to see more. Glad you're better!

    ReplyDelete