Sunday, November 1, 2015

30 in 30 Thankfully - Day 1

Now, I'm not promising to keep up with this on a daily basis, but I want to document gratitude again this November, so I'm going to give it a shot.

30 days, 30 things I'm thankful for. In no particular order, except today, because this? This I'm most thankful for, always:


Every day of my life, I am surprised and delighted that I get to be with him.

Every. Single. Day.

The two of us, we've been through so much shit together, and we remain head-over-heels in love. Devoted to each other, dedicated to the best for each other. Whatever happens, it is handled. Together. He is my soft place to land. He is my anchor. He is my hero in a hundred thousand ways, and I am so, so lucky I get to be the one to share his life, his dreams, his days, and that he shares mine.

So, yeah. Thankful. Really, really thankful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment