Sunday, November 22, 2015

30 in 30 Thankfully - Catching Up

(I accidentally deleted this post, so I had to re-post it.)

Okay, I'm behind. Again. This is the main reason I don't usually attempt daily projects, why 30 in 30 was born in the first place. Daily is a difficult pace to keep, even during the best of times.

So, rather than lament, I'm just going to pick up where I left up and list some things in my life that I'm thankful for and catch this project up. Ready? Set…GO!

I am thankful…

10. that I don't live in a country so embroiled in all manner of turbulence that I have to be a refugee from it. While I know that the United States has its share of problems, I feel lucky to live here and enjoy how good things are for most of the people who do.

11. for my friends. I feel lucky to have really good ones.

12. for coffee. Enough said.

13. that there are good people in the world who balance out those who live out of fear and pain, rather than love.

14. for scrapbooking. It brings me so much joy and preserves memories. I recently looked through two different holiday season albums, and it made me happy to remember those two different holiday seasons.

15. for my health. Good health is precious. I don't want to forget that.

16. that I had good parents who cultivated a relationship with me. I miss them both every day.

17. for friendly folks who will chat with me in line at the grocery store.

18. for all the artisan beer flavors that arrive during the holiday season, making it that much more festive.


There we go, all caught up for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment