Friday, May 5, 2017

Getting Artsy


I created this layout a few weeks ago, after I'd made the little hydrangea embellishments from a stamp and distress stains, and then the three tags. I also tried the cellophane "smoosh" technique on the background, and though I was a bit unsure of the result, it ended up working for me.

As a scrapbooker for about 11 years, now, I'm still exploring and developing my style. Playing with colors and mediums and making my own embellishments is what I'm really into right now, what I hope to do a whole lot more in 2017.

2 comments:

  1. I am on a similar path. Been scrapping 12 years and just dipping my toe into the fun "artsy messy" style. Hydrangeas are my fave. I especially love the stamping on the right! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You're so sweet. Who are some of your favorite "artsy" scrapbookers? I am always looking for fresh inspiration.

    ReplyDelete