Thursday, May 4, 2017

Pocket Page Protectors

A couple weeks ago, I finally finished the scrapbook layouts documenting the vacation I took with my husband to Florida in 2014. Because I took and printed a lot of photos of this epic trip, I used pocket page protectors to include as many photos as possible without needing more than the five volumes the documentation of these memories filled up.

Madeira Beach


I started with a traditional scrapbook page, somewhat simple, to contain two of my favorite photos and some journaling.


One side of the pocket page, which contains more journaling, a bit of memorabilia, more photos, and very light embellishment.


And the back of that pocket protector with a little more journaling, even more photos, and a little more embellishment. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment