Monday, June 3, 2019

Currently - June 3


What I'm currently...

Watching: Boston Legal on Amazon Prime. Daniel and I watched the show back when it was on network television. It's so good!

Reading: I recently read a journal from 1992, and that was an interesting stroll down Memory Lane.

Listening: Still catching up on podcasts. Most recently, I've been listening to an interview Jon Favreau did with Marianne Williamson, who's running for president, on Pod Save America.

Making: Space for all the lovely new things I got for my birthday from my friends.

Feeling: A little overwhelmed by all that needs to be done and arranged for our upcoming move, but also excited about having our new home.

Planning: Not much right now. I'm kind of in a holding pattern until this move is complete.

Loving: Early celebrations of my birthday and the typewriter Daniel bought me as a gift. It's purple!

The Currently List is a great way to document your everyday life in a few minutes each week. Click here for all the details and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment