Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Favorite Photos - May 2019

May went by so quickly, I almost forgot to round up my favorite photos and share them!


That's us at Outback Steakhouse, the one where we went for dinner the night Daniel proposed to me 17 years ago. I find it remarkable that we ended up living in an apartment within walking distance of this restaurant.



Spring in Michigan is such a flowery time of year. The buds on these cherry (?) trees start out such a bright pink, but bloom into almost pure white.



These pale pink beauties, contrasting with dark red leaves, always catch my eye.



On one of my walks around our neighborhood, I came around a curve in the sidewalks, surprised by these lovelies basking in the sunshine peering through the trees. I love their color!



Daniel and I were shopping for decorating ideas for our new home, and the sky was full of drama. It considerately waited until we were indoors before opening up and pouring down hard rain. We just missed it!



A walk in our favorite park on a warm spring day brought us the joy of so many gorgeous trees reaching for the sun.



There is no greater joy in my life than this man. He is everything.



On Memorial Day, we did some exploring in the area where we'll soon be living, discovering three parks/natural refuges where we walked and encountered pure green wilderness. I think I'm going to really love living in this beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment