Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Tuesday Layout Share - June 4

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I'm shaking things up around here with some new types of blog series, starting with the Tuesday Layout Share, and this page from our trip to Orlando in June of 2018.


This is a brand new type of layout for me; I've never done anything like this before. I almost never stack photos on top of each other, and I wasn't sure I'd like this arrangement.

I surprised myself.

Not only do I like the way the photos are arranged, I like all the other details, too. I'm becoming more and more fond of pages with white backgrounds that have pops of color. I've been doing a lot of white card stock backgrounds in the past few months, and it's becoming my go-to design base.

The supplies here are from Doodlebug Designs, except for the letter stickers. I don't use a lot of Doodlebug, but the collection I used here (everything but the beer embellishments, and aren't those adorbs?) has been a great match for a lot of different photos and stories I wanted to tell. I've been able to use it for a lot of pages, and I still have quite a bit left.

And I absolutely love the glittery enamel dots!

No comments:

Post a Comment