Monday, May 20, 2019

Currently - May 20


Here's what I'm currently...

Watching: Love It or List It, Property Brothers, and Hidden Potential on the HGTV app on our Apple TV. It's fun being inspired with ideas about sprucing up our new home.

Reading: Daring Greatly by Brene Brown. I read just a little at a time, but I'm getting so much out of it, like I do with all her books.

Listening: Pod Save America, the live show they recorded in Brooklyn.

Making: A mess on my craft table, trying to finish up a 6x8 album that I decided would be good for photos from our wedding. Why are these projects more complicated and time-consuming than I think they'll be?

Feeling: Thrilled and excited and grateful that we bought a house and really impatient to get moved.

Planning: Oh, that list is quite long, all of it having to do with moving: getting rid of stuff, packing, hiring painters, transferring utilities, hiring movers, and on and on and on...

Loving: The moments in between the chaos.


Don't forget to play along! Check out the details of how to do that right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment