Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thursday 3 - May 30


Three things about my life right now:

1. I say this a lot, but I am absolutely flabbergasted by the speed at which this year seems to be passing. Holy crap, it's the end of MAY! Honestly, people...can we slow this ride down just a LITTLE bit?

2. Daniel and I decided to stay in our apartment one more month, due to some timing issues with the new home we bought. That way, we'll have plenty of time to do all the things that need to be done, and that minimizes stress. So thankful for that.

3. It's already gearing up to be a busy and interesting summer. I've bought my tickets to the Awesome Ladies Project summer retreat, Awesome Ladies Live, and I am so THRILLED. The theme? The Magic of Storytelling, and isn't that right up my street?! If you are interested in signing up yourself, check out the details here.

1 comment: