Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Pick of the Week - May 28

My pick this week is the Sketch Like a Boss eBook and Mini Course by Victoria Marie Calvin.

I've been following Victoria Marie for a few years, now, and I took a course from her in 2016 that helped me get a grasp on my overwhelming holiday scrapbooking.

Then, I started supporting her on Patreon and really getting inspired by her style, so when she had a sale on a class bundle about layering embellishments, I went for it and learned so much from her.

Now, I've bought this e-book that has a ton of sketches for every kind of scrapbook page I could possible want to make. It contains single and double 12x12 and 8.15x11 sketches, and of course, some video content to get inspired.

I haven't even watched the video content yet, and I still recommend this e-book/mini-course.

Get yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment