Thursday, May 16, 2019

Thursday 3 - May 16



Three things about my life right now:

1. Warm weather is here, warm enough to go for an hour and a half walk today. I love going for long fitness walks, especially when the air is comfortably warm, and there's a luscious spring breeze teasing the flirtatious flowering trees. One of the reasons I love Michigan is how absolutely gorgeous spring is.

2. I've been shopping, both online and in stores for decorating ideas for our new home. I haven't bought anything yet, but I'm gathering lots of mental inspiration for making the house we're buying our own.

3. What's happening in our government right now is beyond troubling, and I'm really struggling with it.


Created by my friend Kristin, Thursday 3 is a great way to get ourselves into our memory keeping on a regular basis, and it's really easy:

Every Thursday, snap a selfie and share it on your favorite social media platform with three things about your life right now with the hashtag #thursday3. Stop by Kristin's website to get all the details and play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment