Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thursday 3 - May 9



Time again for Thursday 3, the easy way to get ourselves into our memory keeping by snapping a selfie (it doesn't have to be of your face, if you're uncomfortable with pictures of yourself), listing three things about your life right now, and posting it somewhere to share. Find out all the details by clicking here.

This week: MegaMeet edition!

1. I've been looking forward to MegaMeet for months, and as always, it was SO much fun. Wildly crowded and complete visual overload, but especially fun with some of my friends joining me. I also got some great bargains.

2. Something wonderful happened this week in my journey toward better mental health. It was a small thing, a realization that unfolded while I was writing in my recovery journal, but it literally changes everything. As a result, I'm reminding everyone to pay attention to the stories you're telling yourself. I got lost in one of those, for a very long time, and realizing that, correcting it, is life changing.

3. I miss my little Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous picture of you. I love your necklace. I am so glad something positive happened to you in your positive mental health journey. May you continue to have those comments. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete