Thursday, May 2, 2019

Thursday 3 - May 2


Three things about my life right now...

1. This week I helped one of my friends move, and it inspired me to think about our own upcoming move. We got rid of a lot of stuff last time, so thankfully, there's not a whole lot to do on that front, and even packing isn't going to be as hard as it was when we were downsizing from a three bedroom house to a two bedroom apartment.

2. I did spend a few hours yesterday, purging some of my crafting stash to give away. There's probably 2/3 more to go, but it felt great to get started.

3. Last weekend, I got to hang out with some of my cousins, and one of them told me about some music he'd published on his YouTube channel. Listening to him made me want to start writing fiction again. Or poetry. Something creative.


Play along! Thursday 3 is a easy and quick way to document your life right now. Snap a selfie, jot down three things about your life right now, and share it! Learn all the details on my friend Kristin's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment