Monday, May 6, 2019

Currently - May 6


Here's what I'm currently...

Watching: Yesterday, Daniel and I went to see Avengers: Endgame, and I was tempted to get up and leave in the middle of it. A real disappointment.

Reading: Some of my old short stories, which I'm hoping to edit and publish in some form eventually.

Listening: A new playlist I created with songs I like to sing.

Making: A wedding album with a Simple Stories kit released around fall of 2017.

Feeling: Almost equally excited and apprehensive about the house we're buying. Really just hoping everything goes as well as it's gone so far.

Planning: Purging and packing strategies for the move.

Loving: My life, right now.


The Currently List helps quickly and easily document your life on a regular basis. Visit my friend Kristin's website here for all the details, and get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment