Thursday, August 2, 2012

Favorite Photos July - A Little Late

July was one of those busy, busy months with birthdays and a party and people visiting from out of town, and I'm still trying to catch my breath and catch up with all of that behind me.

Here are my favorite photos from July:


I finally managed to sit down with pins and thread and a needle and do some mending that I've been wanting to do for a really long time, cropping one pair of jeans, turning another into shorts, and repairing a favorite pair from several years ago. I don't sew often, so it was awkward, but I got everything done, and that made me happy.


Getting to be with Daniel always puts a smile in my eyes. Here, we're enjoying dinner on his birthday, which happened to fall on date night. Being together is such a wonderful gift.


After many dry days, rain at last!


For Daniel's birthday, I took him on a getaway to a nearby hotel. We relaxed in the courtyard with some tasty beverages and soaked up the warm air and almost-quiet.


Happy 80th birhtday to my sweet little Mommy. Family came in from out of town, and friends joined us to celebrate a wonderful woman who has touched a lot of lives.


Little Mommy at 80, laughing with her grandson at Claddagh. They're good friends, and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment