Friday, August 10, 2012

For the Love of Rain

For the Love of Rain

(Supplies: Card stock by Recollections. Patterned paper by Echo Park Paper, Little Yellow Bicycle, and unknown manufacturer. Letter stickers by Bella Blvd. and K&Company. Stamps by Hero Arts for Studio Calico. Epoxy and dimensional stickers by Little Yellow Bicycle. Brad and tape by My Mind's Eye. Gems by Me and My Big Ideas. Printed tab by Ormulu. Die cuts by American Crafts. Word sticker by K&Company. Mist by Studio Calico.)

I love these photos of myself enjoying the rain. I love that I used older paper from my scrap basket that I still love, that I was able to use part of a scrap with the word "love" printed on it for part of the title. I love that I used up some old epoxy stickers still lingering in my stash.

And I love that I'm still inspired by Shimelle Laine's Starting Points, which really help provide a springboard for my own creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment