Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bird in Tree

Sunshine sneaks back in intervals from the rain. I took this photo yesterday of a bird just hanging out in our Japanese maple tree:


Busy week for me, lots of running around. I got photos back from Target today, so putting together my 12 Days of Spring mini book can commence, and I'll be using pieces of my February Cocoa Daisy kit just in time for the February kit to arrive.

Meanwhile, I've been reading journal entries on my computer from a few years ago, thinking that I'd like to retrieve my journals from early in my relationship with Daniel and get some photos together to create some scrapbook pages.

Tomorrow's going to be another busy one, running errands and taking the nephew where he needs to be. Maybe I can squeeze in some scrapping time? I sure hope so. I'm startin' to jones...

No comments:

Post a Comment