Sunday, April 8, 2012

Inspiration Sunday - April 8

Two Peas in a Bucket is always a wealth of inspiration, but now they've got a new blog! Weekly challenges are posted there, as well as the weekly videos that are so full of great projects to get the crafty mojo going. There's announcements, like the one about the brand new Amy Tan class, and there's even a badge you can add to your blog. Check out all that Two Peas yumminess right here.

And speaking of Two Peas, I've been checking out the Memory Keeping Mondays videos, and there's awesomeness going on there. A new video is posted every week, each one hosted by different Two Peas Garden Girls, who are all talented and generous with tips and ideas. Talk about firing up the crafty mojo! Go there and see for yourself!

Over at My Scrappy Life, Aphra Bolyer posted a great layout I can't wait to scraplift, except I want to use it as a Starting Point, maybe rotating the linear design for a totally different look. I'm impressed that she was able to create a page with photos of a boy, using shades of pink so reminiscent of spring and Easter, and it all works so well together.

Another great source of inspiration for me right now is a book called Everyday Creative Writing. It's full of clever prompts designed to get writers writing, which is awesome enough, but I've been thinking some of the prompts could be used as jumping off points for scrapbook pages, too.

Now all I have to do is find time for both!

No comments:

Post a Comment